A software and network agnostic protocol for distributing messages across a cryptographically secure, peer-to-peer network.
At its heart the SDMP is just a protocol for machines to communicate messages to each other, in a secure way that humans can understand.
If humans can understand it, it's easier to make sure the secure part is actually secure.
Versions (see all):
- sdmp-cli: An authoritative implementation of the specs.
Read more here, but the summary is:
0.12: Clear and readable core specs. Completed!
0.13: All crypto specs clear and tested.
0.14: TCP implementation has been finished.
1.0: Stable. Release after GUI tool is developed.
2.0: Long term stable. Changes after real-world use.
What is needed most of all are people to read through the latest revision and make sure it's human-readable, consistent, secure, and sane.
- Found something wrong or questionable? File an issue!
- Have questions? Go ahead and file an issue for that, too.
- Want to propose a change? You can make a pull request!
Want to get even more involved? Read more about how to contribute.
The entirity of the SDMP project, including documentation and any code, is released under the Very Open License:
The contributor(s) to this creative work voluntarily grant permission to any individual(s) or entities of any kind
- to use the creative work in any manner,
- to modify the creative work without restriction,
- to sell the creative work or derivatives thereof for profit, and
- to release modifications of the creative work in part or whole under any license
with no requirement for compensation or recognition of any kind.