Please note that this release is still major version
0, which semver
Major version zero (
0.y.z) is for initial development. Anything may change at any time. The public API should not be considered stable.
Please see the roadmap for more detailed release plans, and the contributing guideline for information on how to get involved.
Table of Contents
- Introduction: A less formal summarization of the protocol.
- Core: The core technology used by this protocol.
- Journal: Publishing resources to other users or nodes.
- Resource: The thing published is a signature container.
- Structure: Each node maintains its own journal.
- Broadcast: How the resources get published.
- Request Journal: Nodes request updated journal lists.
- Request Resource: Nodes request individual resources.
- Response: Nodes respond with signature containers.
- Schema: Other container extensions core to the protocol.
- Network: Network agnostic connection details.
- Examples: Step by step examples, using command line tools.